Free Shipping (Over £100)
(excludes shipping and VAT)
Wall Corner Protectors in a wide variety of materials, colours & designs
No retail space, commercial warehouse, hospital, or office building is complete without wall corner protectors. If you want to prevent damage to your wall corners, you need to install metal corner guards. They are a cost-effective way to prevent the damage before it ever happens. After all, the best solution to a problem is to prevent it in the first place!
Wall corner protectors offer a permanent solution to this common problem. You can finally stop spending your time and money repairing and painting your wall corners. Plastic corner guards are an excellent option to lower traffic areas, but they can’t protect your walls from the same level of damage as a metal corner guard.
We produce wall corner protectors in the following materials:
- Aluminum - Brass
- Stainless Steel
- Copper - Bronze
- Coloured Plastics
- Coloured Coated Metals
Wall corner protectors designed to fit your property’s unique needs:
• Our most common wall corner protector design is the 90-degree fold, but we can custom make our corner guards to any other angle of measurement. We regularly produce them to 135 degrees.
• We can also supply corner guards with winged edges to compensate for wall irregularities.
• They are available in any length up to 50 inches.
• All of our wall corner protectors are available in light-duty and heavy-duty, so we have options no matter what your specific needs.
• We offer a wide range of fixings: pre-drilled holes, self-adhesive, screw fix and self-adhesive, magnetic tape, and no holes for self-supplied liquid nail fitting.
You want your retail property or home to look its best, so you need to stay on top of the damage to your walls. The corners of your walls can get dinged, marked, and badly damaged by repeated collisions with trucks, trolleys and wheelchairs. That’s not to mention the damage that vacuums, pets, and shoes can do to these areas.
If you crouch down and inspect the wall corners in high traffic areas, you will likely see a lot of unsightly damage. Not only does this decrease the value of your property, but it also looks unkempt and tatty. Instead of merely mending or repainting your wall corners time and time again, install metal corner guards.
We have a comprehensive array of wall corner protectors available in different materials. Consider using a Stainless Steel Corner Guard the highest traffic areas in busy commercial settings. Aluminum Wall Corner Protectors are attractive, lightweight and affordable, providing an economical solution to day to day impacts. Solid Brass Wall Protectors are our most elegant option, giving you a classy alternative to traditional corner guards.